SaloneSatellite | Pavillion 22/24 – Stand C16 | April 22 – 27 2009
Designers exhibiting on stand with Hidden Art included, follow the links here or the thumbnails below to see images from SaloneSatellite:
- Duffy London – Duffy London launched the Shadow Chair.
- Helena Jonasson – Helena launched LINIE cabinet and FUNKIS drawer unit.
- Kaniez Abdi – Kaniez launched her Spiral Fabric and Tarnished Fabric.
- Kristian Stringer – Kristian Stringer launched his new Easy Chair and Sprung Stool.
- Margo Selby – Margo launched her new bespoke rug collection made from Banana silk.
- Yu Jordy Fu – Handmade recycled paper-cut Lampshades inspired by Jordy’s architecture design
Banana Silk range of Cushions and Rugs, with creator Margo Selby
Funkis Drawers Unit and Linie Cabinet on stand at SaloneSatellite 2009 with their creator Helena Jonasson.
Easy Chair and Sprung Stool on stand at SaloneSatellite 2009, with designer Kristian Stringer.
Yu Yordy Fu
Cloud Lamps by Yu Jordy Fu at SaloneSatellite 2009.
Tarnished and Spiral Fabrics on stand with their designer, Kaniez Abdi, at SaloneSatellite 2009. – Kaniez Abdi
Shadow Chair and Glo Canvas by Chris Duffy on stand at SaloneSatellite 2009.