The designers from left to right: Jonathan Tibbs, Gareth Neal, Mark Irlam, Daisuke Hiraiwa, Lina Meier, Chris Ager and Gemma Fabbri – photo by James Champion.
The showcase featured seven UK designer-makers and UK designers launching exclusive new products in Milan, from interior products and lighting concepts to furniture and kitchenware under the Hidden Art banner.
The Hidden Art UK designers launching new products in Milan were:
- Daisuke Hiraiwa – Skin of Spaces, Indication
- Gareth Neal – Anne (In LG Hi Macs, sponsered by Andreoli) and George Tables
- Jake Phipps – Jeeves & Wooster
- Jonathan Tibbs – Truss and Acorn Chair
- LM Design Ltd – Ollo Eatingware
- Scene – Schtum soft and Hook Up
- Something From Nothing – ‘Wired’ Chair and Lamp
Hidden Art offered these young UK designers the chance to show during Milan Furniture Fair, the biggest design show in the world, for a considerably reduced rate – fulfilling our role as a Design Support Organisation.
Gareth down on the level with his George console
Scene sitting on their modular Schtum seating range, with their bright Hook Up coat hooks to the right of the picture.
Daisuke with his collection of lights, Indication, Skin of Spaces and Nest.
Jonathan Tibbs with his Truss (left) and Acorn Chair (right) designs on stand at SaloneSatellite.
Lina Meier on stand with her Ollo Eatingware range.
Something from Nothing’s Mark Irlam with his Wired Chair and Lamps.
Jake Phipps as Part of Hidden Art Select
Jake Phipps Jeeves and Wooster lights as part of Hidden Art Select.