Hidden Art at 100% Design, 20-23 September 2007
Earls Court 2, London
Hidden Art returned to 100% Design for the 11th year in 2007, exhibiting both Hidden Art London and Cornwall members and a selection of products from the new Hidden Art Select range. As a Design Support Organisation, Hidden Art uses this platform to give UK designers and UK designer-makers reduced rates on showing their work to a dedicated audience.
100% Design is the UK’s premier contemporary interiors event for the contract market. There is no other show that connects the worlds of architecture and design with innovative products, creativity and an exciting mix of new and established talent.
- Deepa Panchamia – Deepa’s textile based interior products combine transparent fabrics and leathers with inventive pleating techniques.
- Francisca Prieto – The Blossom Screen, an addition to the ‘asterix’ range found in Heals, was inspired by ‘spring’ and the idea of representing the outside inside, bringing a fresh dimention to 2007’s interior design ideas.
- Gareth Neal Furniture – Within Gareth’s side table is a representation of its history, a 1730 Queen Anne console table.
- Meiha Tsang – Meiha’s Etched Cushions and Laser Fabric bring intricate patterns to interior design products and homeware.
- Pieces of You – Bridget West – Pieces of You’s Made in Chair is contemporary and ethical homeware.
- Scene – Gemma Fabbri and Chris Ager – The Socialite series of interior feature lighting comes as a flat pack tower block, in a selection of sizes, shapes and designs. Schtum is a modular seating and table system.
Hidden Art Select
- Jake Phipps – Jeeves and Wooster are dapper tongue-in-cheek pendant lights.
- Jonathan Field – An elegant Hidden Colour Screen that catches the light.
- Michelle Mason – A dual-purpose Egg Candleholder that acts as a candleholder or vessel, designed to hold a single flower.
- Olivia of Sweden – Species is a unique and stylish collection of nature inspired tiles for the bathroom or kitchen.
- Susan Bradley Design – A pendant light shade, Creep combines the natural beauty of wood with delicate and intricate leafy detailing.
Hidden Art Cornwall
- Charlotte Tangye
- Jodie Bishop
- Nick Fraser
Over the past 10 years, a close partnership has developed between Hidden Art and 100% Design. Hidden Art brings a wealth of new talent to 100% Design, consistently showcasing exciting products and innovative designers; 100% Design has provided almost £30,000 worth of support to Hidden Art members participating in the show over the last 5 years.
100% Futures Competition