Hidden Art celebrated 100 designer-makers over a decade at 100% Design with the one100ten stand.
In taking 20 designer-makers to 100% Design 2006 at stand E46, Hidden Art brought their total number of designer-makers represented to 100. Hidden Art were present at the first 100% Design in 1995, and last year won the Blueprint/100% Design Award for the Best Contribution.
To celebrate these achievements, Hidden Art presented the one100ten stand, featuring 10 designer-makers from Hidden Art’s 100% Design past, alongside 10 new designer-makers.
The new designer-makers selected to launch new products included :
· Anthony Dickens Ltd. (Interlocking Tripod System and Around About and Timeline clocks)
· Domesticity (Shed Hook)
· Charlotte Copping (Pet Designer Dining)
· Superblue (Modular Exhibition System)
· Y-Walls? (Playful and Translucent Silk Wall ranges)
· Urbanware (Wall Garden and Corner Garden)
· Maria Lintott Ceramics (Elevated and Relief presentation bowls, Moustache and Twist scalloped cups, Skylight)
· Headsprung! Ltd. (Ooob the Doorstop and Oh Lloyd! Lampshade pendant)
· Lauren Moriarty (Butterfly Effect lampshade)
· Ana Thompson (Silla & Mesa)
Those past participants selected to launch new products at one100ten included:
· Frank (Primate Table)
· WAWA (Bay Sofa)
· Conscious Forms (LiteBall)
· Kay+Stemmer (Curved Shelving Unit)
· Ryan Frank (Sunday Morning)
· Yoyo Ceramics (Egg Saucers and Apples & Pears Kitchen Tidy and Butter Dishes)
· Gary van Broekhoven (Dixon Desk)
· The Pfeifer Consultancy (Chamai Table)
· Damdesign Ltd. (binario)