Snowden Flood is an interior accessories designer based in a studio/shop on the River Thames in London’s Oxo Tower Wharf.
She is inspired by many different things but is particularly keen on souvenirs and keepsakes. She frequently undertakes commissions – clients include Tate Modern, British Museum, Chatsworth House, London Transport Museum. Her work is made in the UK.
She studied Fine Art and then did a masters in sculpture in NYC.
For more information on Snowden Flood read below:
- Hidden Art E-Shop Designers at London Design Festival 2017
- Christmas Gifts to Cherish from Snowden Flood
- Discover Snowden Flood – Souvenirs you would love to own
- Barbara Chandler’s Photo ‘Branching Out’ selected for exhibition at Europe House
- Snowden Flood at 100% Design 2010