Kukka, established in 2010 by Israeli and British designer Rona Meyuchas K., the young and emerging British design house has become famous for its sustainable and cultural ethos.
Creating products inspired by everyday life, using minimal materials, components and streamlined geometrical shapes is what defines Kukka.
As part of its goal to be as sustainable as possible, Kukka puts a lot of thought behind each product. Everything, from design to manufacture through to shipment is carefully planned.
For more information on Kukka read below:
- Designers in the Middle Panel at London Design Festival 2017
- Designers in the Middle – Interview with Kukka, August 2017
- Kukka shows ‘Spectra installation’ during Milan Design Week 2016
- Kukka Studio presents collaboration with Caesarstone
- Competition time: your chance to win a Kukka Cubo Light!
- News by Kukka
- Kukka at 100% Design 2011