Updated 14 August 2017
Studios 3-4, Container City 1
- 465 sq.ft – 43 sq.m
- £870/ month – rent & service charge excluding VAT
- Workspace/office – ground floor, West facing with sink in our first Container City building
- Available from September 2017
Studio 11, Clipper House
- 1,196 sq.ft – 111 sq.m
- £2,840/ month – rent & service charge excluding VAT
- Workspace/office – ground floor, South facing to the Thames, includes sink
- Available from end of October 2017
Studio 13, Clipper House
- 887 sq.ft – 82 sq.m
- £2,110/ month – rent & service charge excluding VAT
- Workspace/office – ground floor, South facing to the Thames includes kitchen area
- Available from end of September 2017
Studio 28, Clipper House
- 581 sq.ft – 54 sq.m
- £1,520/ month – rent & service charge excluding VAT
- Workspace/office – first floor, South facing balcony to the Thames, sink, storage room
- Available now
If you are interested in looking at any space please contact John Burton to arrange a viewing.
FAST BROADBAND (100MBPS) AVAILABLE
FOR MOST STUDIOS AT TBW THERE ARE NO BUSINESS RATES (UNTIL THE CHANCELLOR STOPS SMALL BUSINESS RATES RELIEF).
For all workspace studios:
Viewings by appointment
Power is metered for each studio and charged by use
Deposit will be 3 months’ rent and service charge. Returnable on leaving
Leases – standard 5 year lease for all of these – contracted out standardly. Breaks – generally after 6 months you give us 3 months’ notice to quit. Rent increases by inflation each year and service charge reviewed each January. Some studio tenancies are let on a Tenancy At Will
We do rent deals and flexible terms for fine artists
Smaller spaces come up during the year. Please contact us to be put on the mailing list
- Lightship LV95 has desk space. Contact Ben Phillips – email@example.com
- Trinity Art Studios are looking for fine artists in this shared workspace with a range of facilities. Contact Ian Felton – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located at the junction of the River Thames and River Lea opposite the Dome/O2 (East India and Canning town DLR).
We have been running this wonderful place for 18 years. We have London’s only Lighthouse, which houses “Longplayer” – a Jem Finer and Artangel sound installation designed to run for 1,000 years. Open each weekend. More information on www.longplayer.org
For hot food we have Fat Boys’ Diner and the Bow Creek Cafe.
There are a wide range of buildings with exhibition space, workshops, offices, rehearsal spaces and a pier.
Tenants include a wide range of creative users:- A free-running organisation are setting up a training facility; The Princes Drawing School have their Foundation Year Art School; English National Opera have their prop making; the Faraday School (an independent primary school); fine artists; painters; sculptors; architects; designers; metal and wood workers; musicians; photographers; interior designers; film makers; web site and computer based creatives; craftspeople; arts administrators; event organisers; multi-media artists; writers; and a hologram firm. We are also home to Thames Clippers – as their operational base.
Performances and events take place here on a regular basis.
Trinity Buoy Wharf is run by Urban Space Management (TBW) Ltd. More information on www.urbanspace.com