Updated 23 March 2018
Studio 13 and Studio 14 Clipper House (can split)
- 440 sq.ft – 40 sq.m each
- £1,210/month – rent & service charge excluding VAT each
- Workspace/office – ground floor, South facing to the Thames. Can take kitchen area
- Available from the end of March
Studio 13, Clipper House (same as above but as one unit)
- 887 sq.ft – 82 sq.m
- £2,110/ month – rent & service charge excluding VAT
- Workspace/office – ground floor, South facing to the Thames with kitchen area
- Available now
Studio 13, Riverside Building
- 446 sq.ft – 41 sq.m
- £1,210/month – rent & service charge excluding VAT
- Workspace/office – ground floor, South facing with Thames view. Has a separated area for storage and with kitchen are including sink
- Available from end of April (but could be sooner)
Studio T, Container City 2
- 421 sq.ft – 39 sq.m
- £996/month – rent & service charge excluding VAT
- Workspace/office – third floor, East facing balcony with River Lea view
- Available from mid May
Cafe – we are talking to potential tenants
If you are interested in looking at any space please contact John Burton to arrange a viewing.
FAST BROADBAND (100MBPS) AVAILABLE VIA TBS TENANT ONEGA (www.onega.net)
FOR MOST STUDIOS AT TBW THERE ARE NO BUSINESS RATES (UNTIL THE CHANCELLOR STOPS SMALL BUSINESS RATES RELIEF). YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR SMALL BUSINESS RATES RELIEF
For all workspace studios:
Viewings by appointment
Power is metered for each studio and charged by use
Deposit will be 3 months’ rent and service charge. Returnable on leaving
Leases – standard 5 year lease for all of these – contracted out standardly. Breaks – generally after 6 months you give us 3 months’ notice to quit. Rent increases by inflation each year and service charge reviewed each January. Some studio tenancies are let on a Tenancy At Will
We do rent deals and flexible terms for fine artists
Smaller spaces come up during the year. Please contact us to be put on the mailing list
We are located at the junction of the River Thames and River Lea opposite the Dome/O2 (East India and Canning town DLR).
We have been running this wonderful place for 18 years. We have London’s only Lighthouse, which houses “Longplayer” – a Jem Finer and Artangel sound installation designed to run for 1,000 years. Open each weekend. More information on www.longplayer.org
For hot food we have Fat Boys’ Diner and the Bow Creek Cafe.
There are a wide range of buildings with exhibition space, workshops, offices, rehearsal spaces and a pier.
Tenants include a wide range of creative users:- A free-running organisation are setting up a training facility; The Princes Drawing School have their Foundation Year Art School; English National Opera have their prop making; the Faraday School (an independent primary school); fine artists; painters; sculptors; architects; designers; metal and wood workers; musicians; photographers; interior designers; film makers; web site and computer based creatives; craftspeople; arts administrators; event organisers; multi-media artists; writers; and a hologram firm. We are also home to Thames Clippers – as their operational base.
Performances and events take place here on a regular basis.
Trinity Buoy Wharf is run by Urban Space Management (TBW) Ltd. More information on www.urbanspace.com