Deadline: midnight on Thursday 13 November 2014
The confessions of a design geek is again offering four bursaries to exhibit at Home London (10 – 14 January 2015) within the bursary area of the New Talent Zone.
COADG are looking for passionate new designers with original products.
To be eligible, you must…
- be within your first three years of business
- not have had a stand of your own at a mainstream trade show before
- be available 10 – 14th January 2015
and your products must be…
- design-led interiors products
- designed and made in the United Kingdom
- commercially viable and ready to wholesale
If you think you meet the criteria email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “coadgbursary 2015 application” with the following:
- a PowerPoint presentation including: a description of yourself, your business and your products, an explanation of why you should be shortlisted, images of the work you intend to show if selected, details of your wholesale and retail pricing, and your contact details including web address and social media handles
- a Dropbox link to 10 high res images of your products including both lifestyle and cut-out images
…by midnight on Thursday 13 November 2014
For further details see here