Entered 10 August 2012
Deadline 1 October 2012
APPLY NOW for the international competition “purmundus challenge 2012“ for 3D-printing sponsored by purmundus in cooperation with the fair EuroMOLD 2012 in Frankfurt, Germany.
purmundus encourages artists, designers and engineers to utilise creative freedom of 3D printing to design concepts for industrially produced jewellery.
– International competition for design in 3D printing methods
– This years’ theme: jewellery for human beings or their direct environment
– International Jury of design, economy, teaching, press and industry.
– Prize money of 2000€
– Exhibition at the EuroMold 2012 (27th-29th November)
– Introduction and award ceremony during Designer Night at EuroMold 2012
– License agreement with the label purmundus for the top five finalists
– Attendance free of charge für students, exhibitors and Design Talents of the EuroMold 2012
All documents to download on www.purmundus.de