Entered 22 November 2012
11th December 2012 from 5.30pm – 7pm.
CIDA (Cultural Industries Development Agency)
Business Development Centre, 7-15 Greatorex Street, London E1 5NF
The Neoponic Project is a creative business incubator for new and nearly new Creative and Cultural businesses. CIDA provide the support and the space, you bring the creativity and innovation.
Neoponic is a membership project and for a monthly all-in price (cheaper than you will find elsewhere!) you get:
- Free creative work surface [fka ‘a desk’]
- Free 1-2-1 business advice
- Free telephone calls and your own direct dial line
- Free marketing & promotional support
- Free photocopier use
- NO utility charges
- Free use of meeting rooms
- Free call handling (should you require it)
- Free CIDA membership worth £120 a year
- Free entry to CIDA workshops and events, including CIDA’s flagship conference Cr8net
- Free Wi-Fi
- And then some!
For more information and to book your free place, please visit http://neoponic.eventbrite.com