Call for Entries
Deadline: Friday 8 March 2013
Applications are invited for The Cockpit Arts / Leathersellers’ Award 2013 judged this year by British designer, Bill Amberg. Cockpit Arts is an award winning creative business incubator for designer-makers in London. Its prestigious annual Cockpit Arts / Leathersellers’ Award is intended for a talented designer-maker who is seeking business development support to take their business to the next level. For this award the focus is the innovative use of leather, with generous sponsorship from The Leathersellers’ Company Charitable Fund.
The Prize – free studio space and business development support for one year!
The Cockpit Arts Leathersellers’ Award recipient will be awarded a place at a Cockpit Arts incubator for a year, which includes the following benefits:
- Studio space for a year within the creative community of Cockpit Arts’ business incubator in central London
- Business and professional development services including on-site coaching, a personalised development plan, access to finance, workshops and events
- A range of selling and promotional opportunities including Cockpit Arts Open Studios events
- Opportunity to collaborate with other designer-makers in the Cockpit community
- Access to office facilities and resource centre
An application pack is available to download from www.cockpitarts.com. Deadline for receipt of applications is Friday 8 March 2013. Interviews with shortlisted applicants will be held on Friday 22 March 2013