Entered 15 May 2015
Deadline 12 noon, Friday 10 July 2015
Applications are invited for this award which specifically aims to support professional designer-makers who have been in business for less than three years and have aspirations to develop their craft business.
The Prize – Match funded studio space and business development support for one year
The Cockpit Arts / The Clear Insurance Award recipient will be awarded a match funded place at Cockpit Arts Holborn for one year, worth £2,500. This includes the following benefits:
– Studio space for one year within the creative community at Cockpit Arts, London.
– An insurance package from Clear Insurance
– Business and professional development services including on-site coaching, a personalised development plan, access to finance, workshops and events.
– A range of selling and promotional opportunities including the Cockpit Arts Open Studios.
– Opportunity to collaborate with other designer-makers in the Cockpit community.
– Access to office facilities and resource centre.
How to Apply
Please email Dana Segal, firstname.lastname@example.org for an Application Pack
– Deadline for receipt of applications 12 noon, Friday 10 July 2015
– Interviews with shortlisted applicants will be held on Thursday 16 July 2015
For more information: http://cockpitarts.com/about-our-incubators/awards-bursaries/