Christmas Design Fair
Friday 27 – Sunday 29 November 2009
The Christmas Design Fair took place in Old Truman Brewery, 85 Brick Lane, London E1.
Bringing together around 60 UK designer-makers and designers, the fair offered a great one-stop-shop for anyone looking to buy unique gifts ideal for the festive period.
Late Night Shopping: Friday 27 November 12am-6pm (Private View 6-8pm), Saturday 28 10am-6pm, Sunday 29 10am-6pm
The Christmas Design Fair also featured:
• an environmentally friendly wrapping service,
• Christmas café,
• Hidden Art E-Shop and Hidden Art Select stand, and
• Drop in workshops for children.
Some of those that exhibited
Hidden Art Open Studios
Saturday 28 – Sunday 29 November 2009
Saturday 5 – Sunday 6 December2009
In 2009 the dual-weekend format returnsed for Open Studios, running on both 28-29 November and 5-6 December 2009. This gave twice the opportunity for Hidden Art members to reveal East London’s creative core.
Hidden Art Open Studios also included:
• Clay throwing demonstration and tile making,
• DIY Christmas gift workshops,
• Bag designing for children,
• Recycling clothes into garments for your dogs, and
• Workshops utilizing smart textile technologies.