Cockpit Arts is looking for talented makers to join their Cockpit Arts community and offers three Awards. The Awards comprise subsidised studio space and business support for one year.
The Cockpit Arts / Haberdashers’ Award
- Open to: Up to three makers working in knit to assist them to set up in business
- Deadline for receipt of applications: 12 noon on January 15 2019
The Cockpit Arts / Harriet’s Trust Award ** NEW AWARD **
- Open to: A talented maker working in any craft discipline with a commitment to high quality craftsmanship
- Deadline for receipt of applications: 12 noon on January 10 2019
The Cockpit Arts / Leathersellers’ Award
- Open to: Talented leatherworkers who are seeking business development support to take their creative business to the next level
- Deadline for receipt of applications: applications accepted on a rolling basis
Those interested can download further details and application forms from the Cockpit Arts Website – https://cockpitarts.com/awards-bursaries/, or please contact email@example.com for further information or to express an interest.