Entered 31 January 2018
Makers with a Mission supports emerging talent, extra-ordinary ideas and new businesses taking their first steps into the world. Through this residency Makers will gain access to studio desk space, workshops and machines, a thriving creative community and business support events. Alongside this, makers will get the opportunity to showcase work to the public through our program. The residency will be in Somerset House.
Makers with a Mission are looking to challenge society’s ideas and behaviours through the things they make. They could be pushing a social or environmental agenda or using disruptive technologies and manufacturing processes to transform the way we make and consume
How to apply
- Please send a written proposal about your project with links to your website / portfolio to Liza@makerversity.org with pictures or videos of your work. Answering the following questions:
- Please explain your maker career / business idea?
- What are your ambitions for this idea?
- How would being a part of this residency benefit you?
- How do you see your business developing in the next 6 months? Where do you aim to be?
- Have you received funding for your project?
- Links to your previous work – Portfolio, Website