Deadline: Thursday 9 November 2017
Machines Room is looking for the next cohort of maker businesses to join our new 6 month pre-incubator and professional development program and become part of our wonderful community.
JOIN US AND BENEFIT FROM:
- An experienced and knowledgeable community of makers, designers, engineers and startups.
- A professional development programme with a focus on social and environmental impact as well as financial sustainability.
- A series of inspirational talks about making your business better
- Mentors and advisors from our extensive network
- Prototyping facilities in our Fab Lab – CNC router, laser cutter, 3D printers etc.
- Lockable desk space
- 6 months subsidised rent at only £150 pcm normally £300
Machines Room is a vibrant community of designers, architects, artists and engineers with Fab Lab facilities. We are at the heart of the Maker Mile and part of the wider global Fab City initiative, developing circular economy prototypes. We incubate makers and micro businesses that change the how, where, and who of manufacturing in the city. We are a core part of the Limewharf cultural complex, founded by Thomas Ermacora FRSA. Ermacora is an award winning Danish Architect-Urbanist, technology futurist, impact investor, cultural pioneer, author and humanitarian.