Friday 11 and Saturday 12 December 2015
10.30am – 5pm
24 CLARENCE MEWS
LONDON E5 8HL
Spend the day at Cressida’s East London studio creating your own Cressida Bell-style Christmas cake decoration!
Working with Cressida’s help you will design and decorate a Christmas cake of your own :
- Learn how to draw and plan your design and transfer it to the cake
- Find out how to create your pattern using a huge variety of edible embellishments
- Suitable for all levels of cake decorating ability, no experience necessary
- …..then create your masterpiece !
You will be provided with…
- One 25cm diameter pre-iced fruit cake for you to decorate and take home with you
- Specialist edible decorations including dragees, candied fruit, icing, coloured balls etc.
- All tools and equipment but please bring your own apron!
‘Cressida Bell’s Cake Design’ book will be provided but it will help if you come with some idea of what you would like your cake to look like. Feel free to bring your own sources of inspiration e.g colour, theme, painting, book, Christmas card or even a piece of clothing.
The day will start with a workshop introduction at 10.30 am accompanied by refreshments and snacks will be available throughout the day.
A festive lunch will be provided at around 1pm. Lunch will be accompanied by wine.
We hope to finish by around 5pm, though this is flexible and will depend on how long each cake takes to decorate.
A range of Cressida’s work will be on sale including printed icing, scarves, cushions & cards and much more….
Price: £180.00 per person (pre-iced cake provided) or £140.00 per person (bring your own pre-iced cake).
Price including lunch, a FREE signed copy of Cressida Bell’s Cake Design and cake poster
ONLY 8 places available for each day.
For bookings and enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cressida Bell also offers private group bookings